Green Lighting Ltd. is a designer, manufacturer and importer of lighting for industrial and domestic use, based in Worcester. We are a forward moving global enterprise, that develops and supplies to major house developers within the UK, Asia and Australia. An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to join Green Lighting Ltd., a Queens’s award winning company. As the organisation is expanding we are looking to a recruit a PA to the Managing & Sales Directors to join our successful team.
As an accredited member of Investors in People and in the Top 100 Apprenticeship employers in the UK, the right person is guaranteed a progressive career with opportunities for promotion and diversification in the company.
Based at our offices in Worcester, we are looking for someone with previous PA experience to assist our Managing Director and the Sales Director. The ideal candidate will be confident, personable with the ability to engage with both employees, suppliers and customers at the highest level. It is desirable that the candidate has some PA experience working at Director Level. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right person.
Duties are as follows;
- Provide a secretarial support service; including office support, email and word processing to the 2 Directors.
- Present a professional and welcoming contact to clients, by phone, email and in person.
- To conserve the Directors time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents and emails; collecting and analysing information; initiating communication.
- To compile, co-ordinate and arrange appointments and meeting requests in Director of Sales’ & MDs diaries.
- To arrange, accommodation, coupled with the production of itineraries for both national and international trips to maximise Director of Sales’ & MD’s time.
- The preparation of notices of meetings and agenda papers; minute taking, production and distribution of minutes. Copying, collection and archiving of all necessary supporting papers.
- To arrange and deliver events and functions on budget – including the WhatHouse? Awards and Charity Golf & Horse racing days.
- To raise purchase orders and invoicing and manage expenses and mileage claims for the Director of Sales & MD, working with the accounts department.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, presenting a professional confident image.
- Ability to multi-task, identify key priorities and proactively deal with issues, prioritising workload whilst meeting all deadlines.
- PC literate with intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word and a high degree of accuracy at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow existing processes and develop new ones.
- A proven team player, especially with other departments, with an ability to recognise the organisation structure and adapt behaviour accordingly.
- It is essential that you work with the utmost integrity, handling all information in a secure way and with absolute confidentiality.
It would be desirable that you have some experience with the following though not essential.
- Providing marketing assistance, with marketing support experience.
- Co-ordinating activity of third party design teams and specialist internal and external marketing and PR agencies to ensure outsourced tasks are delivered on time and within budget.
If you are looking for a challenge, with job satisfaction, wish to be the master of your own career destiny, and eager to reap the rewards financially of your input to this global group of companies, contact email@example.com for further information.